© Prostosvet - Stock.Adobe.com
The transverse sword is a difficult exercise used in gymnastics, acrobatics, martial arts, in which the legs are divorced in opposite sides to an angle of 180 degrees and more. Unlike a longitudinal twine, in which one foot is in front of them, and the other is rear, with a transverse foot are located on the sides.
To perform movement, you need to prepare muscles and ligaments, develop the mobility of hip joints and the sacrum. There is a lot of time to master the exercise, from month to year. It all depends on the age, anatomical structure, congenital stretching, general physical preparation.
Cross twine - step to health
- improves the elasticity of inguinal muscles and ligaments;
- restores blood circulation in the organs of a small pelvic, prevents the lip of the liquid;
- It facilitates the commissioning of power and anaerobic movements: amplitude increases.
An important plus for girls: the movement gives the elasticity of the muscles of the groin area and the lumbar department, the period of tooling the child and the childbirth is easier.
Has negative points: with poor preparation there is a possibility of stretching and rupture muscles and ligaments.
Workout in front of twine
The warm-up is the most important stage on the path to the execution of twine. You need to do it before each training. This will help prepare for the upcoming load. For this stage, rotations, jumping, squats, slopes are suitable. Movements are recommended to combine each other.
Any exercise - stress for the body, especially if they are unusual for him. Therefore, the warm-up need to start slowly, gradually increasing the pace and also gradually slowing down. It lasts on average ten minutes. The fact that the warm-up has passed successfully, is evidenced by the Spirin on the forehead.
The order of exercise may be like this:
- Rotation of legs in hip joints.
- Rotation in the knee joints.
- Rotation of ankle.
- Running on the spot.
© Syda Productions - Stock.ADOBE.COM
- Jumping through the rope.
- Another variant of squats with waving feet.
In order not to be injured, you also need to warm up the top of the body. To do this, you need to make Mahi, springs with hands, push ups. It is important not to rearrange: warming up should not lead to strong fatigue.
Pre-training needs to be carried out in a warm room, on the warm floor. In the cold, the muscles are poorly warm and stretched, and also quickly "cool."
After a short rest (2-3 minutes), you can proceed to the exercises on the twine.
Tips for newbies
Beginners further recommended dynamic stretching: Mahi and rotation. You need to perform exercises to fatigue in the muscles (approximately 10-15 repetitions).
From physical training and individual characteristics depends on the choice of muscle group, which needs to be focused on training.
The following exercises are recommended for beginners:
- Standing or fascinated by the hands of the wall, perform Mahi legs to the right and left. Amplitude to increase. Movement repeat 10-15 times.
- In the same initial position, perform Mahi legs forward-back. Gradually increase the height. Repeat 10-15 times.
- From the standing position to lean forward, without bending the knees. Do not round your back in the lower back! Try to get to the floor. Then drive back, resting my hands in the sides.
Next, proceed to more serious movements:
- Fucks: make a step forward, spine straight. Sit down, bending your knees, lower point as in the photo. Alternately change your legs. Important! The rear knee should not touch the Earth, and the front is to leave the tips of the fingers. Much attention should be paid to posture and equilibrium. Exercise, though for beginners, but refers to the class of complex.
© DusanPetkovic1 - Stock.Adobe.com
- Drugates: Bend one leg, and the second, stretching, set aside (with straight knee). Body mass transfer to support leg, back straight. Hands at the chest level. Spring up to minute, change your leg.
© MakatserchYk - Stock.Adobe.com
- Slopes: sitting on the floor, spread legs wide. Make slopes take turns to both legs. Spring and fix pose for 10-15 seconds. You can perform an exercise by beating one leg, then another.
© Bojan - Stock.Adobe.com
For this set of exercises, it is recommended to use a special gymnastic rug.
Complex of exercises to prepare for twine
Before performing the exercises below, you need to warm up well (perform the warm-up complexes described above). In the course of the training, it is important to be as relaxed as possible and breathe correctly.
Coaches are recommended to be in each post no less half-minute, gradually increasing the time to two or three minutes.
Movements to help sit on the twine:
- Legs are wider than shoulders. Foot, knees, hips are turned out. At the exhalation, sit down: the pelvis is lowered as much as possible to itself, the knees are dismissed (hips should be revealed as stronger as possible). Pose fix. The spine straight, the mass is uniformly distributed. Corps tilt forward, elbows to rest on the inner thigh area next to the knees. Tase pull to the floor, add dimensional string. This exercise stretches the groin, the inner zone of the thighs.
© Fizkes - Stock.Adobe.com
- In the pose standing knee of one leg lift up and take to the side. The second hand is on the belt. On exhale, straighten and bend the leg raised (all the actions are made with an elongated foot). Repeat ten times. After that, the knee is pulled to the top with the help of the hand and hold half a minute. Exercise repeat with the other foot. If it is impossible to keep the balance, you can rely on the chair.
- Set legs at the shoulder level or slightly wider. On the breath lift the chest, on the exhale to make the slope to the right leg. For a couple of seconds to stay in the pose. Repeat with the opposite foot. Then clasp the shin with both hands.
- Make side lunge, try not to tear off the heels from the floor. If possible, clap the knee of the supporting leg, the fingers to connect behind the back in the castle, the spine pull out.
© Fizkes - Stock.Adobe.com
If it fails to connect your hands into the lock, then keep them in front of yourself, as in the picture:
© LlHedgehogll - Stock.Adobe.com
- Sit on the heels, hips reveal as wide as possible. Buttocks try to cuddle to the floor with a straight back. If it fails, put the blanket. Spine pull up. On the exhalation, the case alternately turn into one, then in the other direction.
- From the previous position to transfer the hull forward. Forearms to rest in the floor, lie on it. Half knees to the sides (the inner part of the thighs lies on the floor), the fingers of the feet come into contact. This posture is called a "frog".
© ZSV3207 - Stock.Adobe.com
- Stand on your knees. Left to stretch to the side. Right leg bent in the knee at an angle of 90 degrees. Repeat the same with the second foot.
- To lie near the wall, press her buttocks. Pull the legs up, trying not to bend, take turns along the wall, then right, then the left leg towards the floor, leaning on the heel on the wall.
- Source position - sitting. Foot tighten to yourself. Palms and elbows put on the floor in front of you. Case tilt forward. Laid in this position. Stretch out with raised hands and lean first to one leg, then to another.
© Fizkes - Stock.Adobe.com
- To lie on the floor, right leg raise upstairs and grab the shin of hand, try to press the knee to the nose.
© Yarkovoy - Stock.Adobe.com
If hard, then your leg can be slightly bend or use a gym with a rubber band. Copchik, lower back And try to press the floor and not tear off. Repeat with the other foot.
- Lie down exactly on the back. Hands put perpendicular to the body. Right leg straightened and try not to tear off the floor. Left leg bent in the knee and try to reach them to the floor on the right side, as shown in the picture. Repeat with the other foot.
© Fizkes - Stock.Adobe.com
- Floor to the floor, legs to lift to the perpendicular with the floor. Divide them to the side to the maximum position for you, straight knees.
So that the training has brought the result, it must be done regularly, at least 3 times a week.
After compulsory training, the main complex is proceeded.
Prepares the muscles of the inner part of the hips, develops tendons in the groin zone:
- Sit, bend legs and breed your knees on the sides, the feet touch each other.
- Heels tighten to themselves, knees springfully pressed to the floor (spine straightened).
© Stanislav_uvarov - Stock.Adobe.com
- Hands pull and make a tilt forward.
© Stanislav_uvarov - Stock.Adobe.com
- Perform 40-60 seconds in 3-4 approaches.
Movements stretch the inner and outer side of the hips, tendons under the knees:
- Sit on the floor with straightened back, legs as much as possible.
- Hands pull and stretch forward, without bending her knees.
- The body comes into contact with the floor, in the position is 3-5 seconds.
© Syda Productions - Stock.ADOBE.COM
- Then stretch in turns to each foot ten times.
© Fizkes - Stock.Adobe.com
Exercise for the development of patellied ligaments:
- Take a position standing, the feet are connected.
- With a straight spine make tilts forward, reaching the feet.
- In the inclined position to be five to ten seconds.
© Fizkes - Stock.Adobe.com
The slopes are performed in a sitting position. The task of exercise is the same: reach your hands to a feet with a straightened back.
Pull the elbows
- Take a pose standing, legs wider shoulders.
- Elbows reach the floor.
© undrey - Stock.Adobe.com
- To improve the result, knees to grab your hands, your legs can be put a little already.
© Bernardbodo - Stock.Adobe.com
The final stage - sit down on the twine
If the listed movements began to be made easily, proceed to the twine:
- Lit squatting, lean to the surface.
- Feet dilute to the sides, pull the knees.
- If it did not work out to touch the floor in steam, staying in a tense state for 10-15 seconds.
- Return to the original position.
- Repeat several times.
© Nadezhda - Stock.Adobe.com
Between approaches you need to do a little break. If pain occurs, stop the exercise.
Subscribe to our channel in Yandex.Dzen!
Project expert. Training experience - 12 years. A good theoretical base for the process of training and proper nutrition, which is pleased to use in practice. Need a recommendation? This is to me :)
Dream to sit on the twine, but think that this is only the gymnasts? The record holders of the Guinness Records of the Kalutsky brothers stepmate will tell and show how to sit on the transverse twine newcomer!
If you still do not know how and even know how to sit on the transverse twine, then recommendations from Kalutsky brothers will help to correct this annoying omission. For this you do not need to be an acrobat or gymnast, but only objectively assess your strength and opportunities, and try!
Today, your experts will be given by Danil and Kirill Kalutsky, the participants of the legendary circus of Du Soleil, who have repeatedly demonstrated their flexibility to the world. The famous brothers fulfill the most complicated acrobatic numbers, and they know exactly how to quickly learn to sit on the twine.
The twine is not only beautiful, but also useful. The swords increase the mobility of the pelvis and the sacrilate department, improve the blood circulation and the work of the organs of the small pelvis and the abdominal cavity.
However, this exercise is traumatic, so it is necessary to perform it with well-warmed by the muscles warm-up and preferably with the help of a partner who will force and control your technique.
Many believe that it is more difficult to sit on the transverse twine than longitudinal. In fact, the degree of complexity is determined individually. In any case, a good stretch of the leg muscles is needed for the twine.
According to the five-time record holder, the Guinness Book of Kalutsky Brothers Records There are two ways to prepare for sitting on the transverse split. The first way implies the help of various stretching exercises, the second is a fold with my feet apart. Consider both options.
Bodymaster.ru recommends training plans:
To perform many exercises needed for transverse sword, you will need a gymnastic rug and fitness bars. If you do exercise at home, you can use a thick book, for example, a large dictionary.
Stretching for transverse sword
Let's start with the first method - stretching.
The first exercise that will teach you to sit on the transverse twine is called "OSA". Put the legs wider shoulders and remove the socks to the sides. Put deeply, as if on a squat, pressing the feet to the floor. Hold the thigh parallel to the floor, and the knees are the most deployed to the sides.
In this position, rely elbow in your knees and pushing the pelvis forward as much as possible. This exercise knead the pelvic muscles.
Deep lunges aside
We continue to learn transverse sword. For this exercise, pull one leg aside, the weight of the body tolerate into the second bent foot. The case is perpendicular to the floor. Your task is to fully put a foot on the floor and stretch the thigh as much as possible. Twenty-thirty seconds in this position and you can transfer body weight to another leg.
There are two options for doing this exercise: either you completely put the foot to the floor, or put the leg on the inner part of the foot surface. And be sure to strain the muscles that keep your knee joint. If they are relaxed, then the legs will be bent, and it is ugly.
Another exercise that will help sit on the transverse split. Sit on your knees, lay the bars on the sides. Wrap your knees and put them on the bars, handle the floor. The angles between the ankle and the thigh, as well as between the thigh and the case should be perfectly straight.
In this stretching you may need a partner's help. It sits on top, and at the same time you need to relax muscles as much as possible. Also, the availability of the partner will help you control the position of the pelvis, which is maximally contributing to the maximum stretching.
In this exercise you will experience several painful sensations thanks to the stretching of the groin area, so it is important to act very carefully to not injure yourself!
From the position of the "Frog", remove the bar from under one knee and pull the leg to the side. As in the first exercise, the stop should be completely pressed to the floor. Perform stretch marks at least 3 minutes per leg. Now you are almost ready to sit on the transverse sword.
For this, being in the extreme position, simply remove the second brick and pull the second leg.
How to sit on a split from "fold"
The second option that will help you master the transverse twine, is done through a fold with your feet apart.
Bodymaster.ru recommends fitness coaches:
Sit and spread your legs wide, stretch your socks on yourself and straighten your knees. It is important to keep the back straight, for example, for this you can rely on the wall. In such a position with straight elongated hands, start omitting the body, trying to reach the chin to the floor.
Go forward smoothly, on exhale making a tilt is deeper. A little more perseverance and patience, and now the twine is mastered!
Perform all exercises is necessary as correct as possible and gently so as not to damage the knees and joints. Remember the recommendations of the Kalutsky brothers and your dream is already soon - to sit on the transverse twine - will come into life!
To increase your flexibility, try to include yoga exercises in your program. It will not only make your body more supple and healthy, but will benefit your soulful equilibrium!
Cross twine is one of the most spectacular demonstrations of flexibility and stretching. We offer you the best exercises, with the help of which you can sit on the transverse split.
Transverse twine is usually more difficult to master than longitudinal. In order to sit on the transverse sword, you need not only to stretch the muscles and bindings to the legs, but also significantly improve the mobility of the sacrum and hip joints. The path to the transverse sword can be long, so you are taking patience, on his development leaves from several months to a year.
The benefits of transverse sword
The transverse sword is not only a spectacular pose, but also very useful. You will receive a number of advantages of stretching on transverse split:
- Strengthen your leg muscles, make them tightened and slender.
- During the execution of exercises on the transverse sword, the muscles of the back, the waist and the press are also worked out.
- Thanks to the stretching on the twine, you will improve the work of the organs of the small pelvis and the urogenital system.
- Elastic ligaments and flexibility in hip joints are a pledge of good well-being during pregnancy and lungs.
- Stretching on transverse sword is a good prevention of abdominal cavity and gastrointestinal organs.
- You will improve the stretching of the hip joints that participate in many power and aerobic exercises. This will allow you to perform exercises more amplitude and efficiently.
Before performing the twine exercises, be sure to warm up the warm-up. When the muscles are not warming up and are not prepared, stretching training will be ineffective. You will not achieve progress and postpone the dream of a transverse sword for an indefinite period.
If you want to sit on the twine faster, you can purchase a special simulator for stretching on transverse twine. Stretching with such a simulator is very convenient and comfortable - you will not need pressure from the outside and retention of positions. On the simulator for stretching your muscles will be relaxed and more connected for stretching, and therefore you will sit on the twine much faster.
10 exercises for workout and warming up before twine
Perform the exercises presented below. Your body will warm up, the pulse will rise, you will feel pleasant warmth in the muscles. If you feel that after performing the exercises, it was not sinking enough, repeat the complex again.
To each exercise The number of repetitions to one side is indicated. For example, the first exercise is a walking in place with a lift of the knees. You must perform 20 climb legs with the right foot, 20 lifts to the legs with the left foot, that is, only 40 repetitions. You can increase the number of repetitions at your discretion (not recommended to reduce!).
1. Walking on the spot with the knee raising : 20 repetitions
2. Mahi to the legs : 20 repetitions
3. Rotation for hip joints : 20 repetitions
4. Side lip : 15 repetitions
5. Tilt to foot : 15 repetitions
6. Squate with the back of the back : 20 repetitions
7. Drops back : 10 repetitions
8. Jumping with a rope : 40 repetitions
9. Running on the spot : 40 repetitions (just consider up to 80 synchronously with the movement)
10. Jumping with breeding of hands and legs : 35 repetitions
Exercises on the transverse sword can be used only on a preheated body. Strengthening on the transverse sword without heating is not only inffective, but also very intelligent.
Exercises on transverse split
Muscle and bundles need time to stretch, so delay in each posture at least 30 seconds. Gradually increase this period to 2-3 minutes (you can and more if the body allows). To get rid of discomfort, always breathe deeply and try to relax.
During exercises on the transverse sword, do not round your back, always pull the top up. Exercises in a comfortable amplitude and with the right technique.
For photos, thanks to the official youtube channel Olga Sagai.
Arrange the widespread legs, expand the feet, hips and knees are watching the outside. With exhale, sneeze, tighten the pelvis, push the knees back, the focus goes to the disclosure of the thighs. Lock the squat and delay in this position. Body weight is evenly distributed on both legs, keep the back strain. Then we mock your elbows into the inner part of the hip next to the knees, the basin pull to the floor, you can add light shocking. This exercise on the transverse sword stretches the scope of the groin and the inner of the hip.
Raise your knee up and remove it as much as possible. On the exhale, straighten your leg and then bend the knee again. Stop during the exercise always as much as possible. Perform 10 repetitions, then reach your foot and delay in a position with a foot raised for 30 seconds. Repeat the same with the other foot. If you lack balance, you can hold your hands for the chair.
Establish your widespread legs, with inhale lift the chest up and with exhale lean to the right leg. Watch the hips and knees to be tightened. Hold in this position. Go to the tilt to the other leg and also delay in this position. Then hold hands for the legs of both legs and stretch in the slope. The back should not be rounded, threaded to the thighs of the stomach.
Run in the side lunge, if possible, lower the heel of the support leg to the floor. Another leg unfolds out, knee straightened, stop pulling on yourself. Reuberate on the floor. If it allows stretching and balance, grab the closest knee with your hand, arms clutch behind your back in the lock and pull the spine. This exercise is well stretched by the inner muscles of the thigh, which will help you get on the transverse twine faster.
From the position sitting on the heels, open the hips as widely as possible and try to sit on the buttocks, the heels are tightly adjacent to the buttocks, the back should be straight. If it fails to sit on the buttocks, put a blanket or yoga block for them. Pull the spine up. On the exhalation, turn the breast to the right, continuing to stretch the top. Then turn to the other side. Hold down the center, back straight.
From the previous position, leave your back forward, steal your palms or forearms in the floor and lie on the floor. Then take the pelvis ahead and leave it on one line with hips and knees. Couple socks, stomach tighten, paint pull up. Hold in this position. The frog is one of the most effective exercises on the transverse twine.
Stand on your knees. Right knee in a vertical position, the left leg pulls to the side and with the exhalation of the legs travel around in different directions. The right foot bent at right angles. In the extreme position relax and breathe. Then change your feet.
Sitting on the floor, connect the feet together and bring them as much as possible to the pelvis. The back should be straight. If the back does not keep the back, put a pillow or yoga block under the buttocks. You can stay in a static position, and you can slightly sigher trying to lower the legs to the floor. The butterfly reveals the hip joints very well and is one of the main exercises to sit on the transverse split.
You can simplify the position if you push the foot away from the pelvis.
Lie near the wall, clinging tightly to it with the entire back surface. Cut the legs vertically up, with exhale bend your legs, pull the knees to yourself and on the breath open the hips to the sides. Deep breathe and relax.
Arrange the widespread legs, lean on the exhale parallel to the floor and lower the palm to the floor. Copchik stretches back, top forward, legs are tightened, feet watching up. If it allows stretching, gently bend the hands and lower the forearm to the floor. Hold in this position.
Pull the spine by the hands up and smoothly drop into the tilt to the leg. Hold in this position and go to the slope to the other leg.
Lie on the floor and bend the legs in the knees. Raise the right leg up and capture your hand for the shin or stop. Ret down the left thigh to the side, move the right leg in diagonal. If the flexibility does not allow, the knee of the elongated leg can be slightly bend. Lower the right toe on the line with the ear. The crusters and the loin lies on the floor. Hold in this position and breathe deeply.
Continue lying on the floor. Both legs pull up a vertically up at an angle of 90 degrees. Open legs to the side to the highest possible position and delay in it. Pull the feet on yourself and follow the knees to be straightened.
If you are still difficult to perform the previous exercise on the transverse sword, try its adaptive option. Lie near the wall, clinging tightly to it with the entire back surface. With exhale, bend the legs in the knees and start to slide down the wall, the buttocks are tightly pressed against the wall, the crushes lies on the floor. Straighten the legs in the knees, pull the stops on yourself. Help your hands to lower the legs slightly lower and relax in the extreme position. The right and left thigh should be at the same level from the floor.
Each of these exercises on the transverse sword will make a step towards a flexible body. Remember that classes are effective, you need to stretch every day, and even better 2 times a day (in the morning and evening). Only systematic stretching on transverse sword will help you achieve your goal.
Screenshots are used from the official youtube channel Olga Sagai.
With age, bone and muscular fabric lose their elasticity, making the body in a low-tech and less functional. For this reason, learn to get to the transverse sword it is better to start at a young age. This does not mean that it is impossible to master the transverse split from scratch to adults. In compliance with the recommendations, the right technique and regularity of training - the twine will be available at an older age.
Which muscles are drawn with transverse sword
- Short, long, large thrust muscles.
- Breeding (large, medium and small).
- The widest muscles of the back (with complicated embodiments).
The most effective exercises leading to the correct transverse sword at home.
1. Handscaping to the side in the tension
- From the standing position, make it stops palms in front of yourself.
- The support leg is smooth, the heel on the floor, does not rise up.
- The second leg is straight, without bending in the knee, with strained in the opposite side with your fingers.
- Make a lead to the leg over the top.
- Each foot will make 15 assignments.
2. "Frog" in the critic
- Legs are widely placed, the fingers are directed clearly to the sides.
- Make a deep cried, elbows making focus on your knees and repulse them back.
- Hold the position of 35 seconds, feeling tension.
3. Inverted "Frog"
- From the position sitting, located under the buttocks of the foot close to each other.
- The pelvis rises slightly from the floor, keep it as low as possible at the stop, spreading wider than the knees.
- Smooth back, descend on the floor ahead.
- Hold the position of 30 seconds.
- Then open the knees by taking an angle of about 90 °.
- Try to omit even lower to the floor.
- Hold for another 30 seconds.
4. Alternate lateral stretch of legs and backs
- From the position of an inverted "frog" one leg bent under the buttock.
- The second, take a clear to the side.
- Keep the stopped leg smooth.
- The pelvis seeks to omit on the floor.
- Hold 30 seconds, then change your legs.
5. Stretching legs at the wall
- From the position standing at the wall sideways, place your foot on the wall, directing to the side.
- Suppose as far as possible from the wall as possible, increasing the stretch.
- Hold 40 seconds, then change the side.
6. Throwing the straight legs lying
- From the position lying on the side with straightened legs.
- Pull the straight leg over the side to yourself.
- Perform the foot shaping to yourself, increasing the tension.
- Then hold out the maximum tension of 20 seconds.
- Catch the leg with the opposite hand.
- Strive to her down by the shoulder.
- Shake, then hold the position for another 30 seconds.
7. Preparation for twine lying and stretching back
- From the position of sitting with divorced wide ones with straight legs.
- TRANSFER TRANSFER TRENSE HAVE, ENDING PULY OF THE REAR SURFACE.
- Smooth back descend.
- Throw forward, then alternately to each leg.
- In each position hold 10 seconds, alternately changing them 8 times.
8. Incomplete access to transverse split
- Exit into incomplete twine, making the stop slightly bent hands into the floor.
- Perform the spring movements of the pelvis, lowering just below.
- Springs for 30 seconds.
9. Incomplete access to transverse sword with lowering on elbows
- From the position of incomplete transverse sword, go down in front of the elbows.
- Make frequent spring movements with pelvis 30 seconds.
10. Foot stretch lying on the back
- From the position lying on the back stretch the legs widely to the sides.
- Grasp the hands for the skinstop, shaking legs to the floor.
- Then grab the feet.
- Shake 30 seconds.
How to make transverse split
Exit technology to a beautiful twine.
- Relieves your hands in front of the floor.
- Smoothly pull the legs along the floor to the sides.
- In the process of exit to the twine, pull your fingers to yourself.
- At the beginning, keep in the slope, elbows gradually bend.
- Gradually go down to the floor, pull out your socks, straighten your back.
Cross twine lying: complication
Perform an exercise if you confidently go into the twine sitting, in order to avoid injuries and stretching muscles.
- Bend the leg in the knee, lift the heel from the floor, sneeze on your fingers.
- Take the second leg to the side, pulling my fingers to yourself.
- In the maximum stretch of the legs, tighten the body body forward to the floor.
- Hold 20 seconds.
- Then lean to the straightened leg.
- Hold for another 30 seconds.
- Change the position of the legs and repeat the exercise.
Shpagata technique lying
- From the position of the transverse sword.
- Source to the floor ahead.
- First straighten your hands, stretch forward.
- Strive to fall on the floor with breasts and stomach, this is the perfect exercise option.
How fast can I sit on the transverse twine?
No need to try to achieve transverse twine in a short period of time. This exercise requires efforts, perseverance and regularity. In preparation for the exercise, muscles, joints and tendons are stretched, after which they need time to restore.
The speed of reaching the target also depends on the level of preparation. If the body was once regularly stretched, it will quickly "remember" about its flexibility. Then you can come to the twine already for several months or faster.
For beginners, training passes otherwise and requires a long time before the result appears. Do not neglect regularity In order to continue to sit on the twine. Exercises perform slowly, without a rush.
Is it possible to sit on the transverse split at home?
You can spend training anywhere. Comfort and regularity are important. At home, if you wish, you can allocate time on stretching at least every day, and this is a big plus. To achieve transverse twine in the home conditions is quite real. It is important to learn how to sit down on it, observing the technique. It will be very useful if at the initial stage the streaming process will control the instructor.
Why can't get on the transverse split?
- Features of the building of hip bones (It happens, the neck of the femoral bone is located so that the lead's leads to the side is very limited).
- Attempts to sharply go into transverse sword without preparing, perhaps Early injuries .
- Poorly preheated muscles , lack of warming exercises and proper training.
- Tense, "clamped" body. Stretching loves relaxation and proper breathing.
- Incorrect meals Insufficient production of macro and microelements, nutrients for full functioning.
Is pain after transverse sword possible?
Paining sensations are possible with sharp movements in the process of stretching, non-compliance with the right technique when performing exercises, the characteristics of the body structure, ignoring contraindications.
To sit in a straight line, the right, beautiful twine, in no case should not ignore the sensations. Stretching of non-reinforced muscles can also cause pain. Therefore, it is important to perform a complex of strength exercises aimed at their development and strengthening.
At the initial stage, when you have to pull the body, not yet accustomed to the exercises, the light pains are the norm.
So, for how much you can sit on the transverse sword, depends on the age, the level of training, living mode and individual characteristics. It is possible to stretch the body at any age, having mastered the stretching from zero. But only in the absence of sharp contraindications and under the guidance of an experienced instructor. Stretching brings improvement and beauty, it allows you to better look and feel energetically, has a positive effect on the body. Especially in conjunction with other physical activity and exercises.
Transverse split in video format
How to sit on the transverse sword: step-by-step video with effective stretching exercises
Stretching is the necessary element of physical training, whether it is fitness or Thai boxing. Including in the classes of tensile muscles of the legs, should be extremely careful (especially at the initial stage): the risk of injury is high, and the period of recovery is long. Regardless of the purpose, it is recommended to slowly work on the muscles, which is clearly performing each stage, especially during the classroom.
All online courses picked up the best video lessons and stretching exercises to independently sit on the transverse sword at home from scratch.
Lesson from Christina
Christina shows the exercises for body preparation to future records. Here you learn how to avoid injury and when to make a twine during a workout to achieve maximum favorable effect on the body. In the occupation included: "Butterfly", sloping sitting forward, semi-manned, "frog", "damn". At the end of Christine, the technique of transverse sword will demonstrate and tell a few secrets that will help to fulfill it flawlessly, and how critical to observe the correct position of the thighs.
The roller gives six useful exercises, to practice each of which is 40-60 seconds. All steps are clearly demonstrated, in parallel information is given on how to increase the elasticity of the inner part of the hip and to work out the hip joints. Due to the regular repetition, there is a gradual stretch of individual muscle groups and the preparation of the body to the twine.
Start in 10 minutes
The video provides a complex of simple, but maximum expectations that will help perform the twine without pain. Christine demonstrates a sequence of tasks for warming up and tells about their role. The delay in each position is necessary to achieve maximum result. Spectators learn about the features of spider lessons, lunge to the side, the position of "fold" and properly out of foot. All examples are demonstrated by an assistant, parallel to the coach issues information, how to correctly execute each position, which errors avoid.
To achieve the goal, it is necessary to allocate only 5 minutes per day. Julia Smolny tells how to make transverse strapping, which is necessary to do for this, with what frequency to train to achieve maximum flexibility. The complex consists of 5 exercises, each of them takes 1 minute. Julia will show the practice of practice, will explain why the correct warming up is the key to the ideal stretching and how to achieve it in just a few minutes a day, the weighty nuances will put up, says after what time it is worth waiting for the result.
Master class from Katerina Buides
Popular fitness coach Katerina Buthid gives a complete complex of consecutive physical actions that prepare tissues to a future stretching. The gradual execution of each movement is accompanied by the instruction of the teacher, the features of the standard workout are taken into account. Katerina gives advice from personal practice and an additional list of techniques that help stretch with their own weight, explains the need for muscle warming before solving complex tasks. An important role in training stabs in certain positions and proper breathing.
Quickly and simple
Fitness coach Karina explains what is the advantage and benefit of flexibility, how to warm up well, how important the preparation, the peculiarities of breathing during warming movements, gives a list of necessary things for classes and demonstrates the processes themselves. The lesson includes a slow warming up and a number of exercises - from the most simple movements to complex positions (standing, on the floor, wall and relaxation).
Stretching from Alexandra Batuev
Alexander Batuev, who surprising fans with his flexibility, tells about the method of cyclic training, in which it consists, what will help beginnie practice. Spectators learn the subtleties of heating muscles to avoid injuries and pain, how to correctly pull the fold in two ways, which is the correct technique for the execution of each element, differences for different levels of preparation. The video consists of a workout on an example with tips, which combines alternation of statics and speakers for better legs.
Master Class Kati Tsyov
Need a serial stretch complex, which includes gradual performance from simple elements to more complex? Katya shows how to start to sit on the transverse twine, abide by the breath during operation and master the gradual twisting in the hip joint. Katya will explain why it is so important to get rid of nervous tension and painful sensations during practice and how to do with breathing cycles.
Yoga for results
A full-fledged instruction how to master the transverse sword through the regular execution of Asan on the production of flexibility. Blider will show a short yoga training system, which is aimed at giving elasticity of muscles, preparation of hip joints to disclosure, strengthening legs. All postures are based on the asani yoga, dynamic movements have also been added for a full heating. The complex is built on the principle of gradual complication of techniques.
Complex from Elena Romanova
Elena Romanova coach shows the starting training for the transverse stretching with phased exercise and all the intricacies of technology. This includes two types of squats, slopes ahead and to the side, the "frog" posture, slopes towards sitting and holding in a particular position for 10 seconds. The primary task is to smoothly perform every movement, not traumating the body.
To master the pose quickly and without risk to harm health, it is recommended to follow the basic rules: it is pre-warmed up, not to apply gross strength (you can break the tendons and harm the joints), listen to the body and follow its signals, do not rush, not stretch through pain.