Many are asked a rather complicated question "How to tie a belt to kimono for judo?". But this is not so easy for a beginner. Let's start with history.
Judo - martial art impregnated with wisdom of life lessons and elegant adoptions. The people they are engaged in physically, morally and spiritually. The person grows, transforms, turning into a true wizard. The appearance is the most important component in oriental martial arts. Pure kimono, pleasant smell, athletically developed athlete - these are the main components of the appearance. Sensei is closely watching students to respember the foundations of the training hall and judo's traditions. The belt (OIS) emphasizes the status of a judoist, and therefore how the belt is tied to kimono, is an indicator, pointing to its skill level.
The zealing of the belt is also the first indicator of the discipline and exposure of an athlete. Back in the distant times in Japan, it was believed that if the fighter does not know how to tie the belt - then he does not have the power of the Spirit to do judo!
How to tie a belt in judo
Tie a belt (Ob) on kimono is very simple. Try to do it several times, and you will become a professional. Spread the process to the items, so everyone could repeat it.
1. Stretch the center of the belt at the waist level across the abdomen.
2. Take the ends and wrap around the back.
3. Pull them forward and align.
4. Create a node, crossing the ends of the belt to each other.
5. Skip one end between the belt and kimono.
6. Stretch the second through the loop that appears.
7. Tighten the node.
8. Make a node flat and dense.
There is nothing difficult in the tie of the belt for judo. Need training! Many people do not manage to cope with this task. They tie him for a long time and wrong. Follow this pattern and video, strain several times, and you will learn to tie the belt on kimono beautifully and quickly. After all, the inability to tie the belt on kimono is a big indicator for all lovers of this sport.
And if you want to buy a children's kimono for judo, then contact our club and we will help with choosing the size and type of kimono for you and your child
How to tie pants and belt with kimono by judo.
How to tie pants and belt with kimono by judo.
Most parents who bought kimono on judo for their child face the problem, how to properly tie pants and belt. There are small features here. Now we will tell about them.
How to tie pants correctly.
Dressing trousers from kimono on judo pay attention to the patches on the knees and on one or two loops on the belt. This is a landmark where is in front. Sometimes dress up the opposite. Pants need to wear as high as possible, almost to the navel. With the right and left from the trousers, a thin tape comes out. We must simultaneously pull over both ends and tighten the trousers on the belt, so that they would not hang out and could not jump from the waist. If you have two loops to last tape in them and tie a bow in the middle. If one loop then the tape is only on the one hand, and do not trade the second and also tie a bow with a side.
How to properly tie the belt.
Before tie the belt, laugh one semi of kimono to another, so that there is no folds. The belt must be folded in half to find the middle. The middle of the belt attach the front at the navel level. It is impossible below. Get two ends ago and return forward. If the belts are not even, (one longer, and the other in short) pull them to the level of honey. Next, tie a node. Make sure the node should turn around the belt turnover. The ends of the belt should look into the right and left, and not up and down. The length of the ends of the belt in the zealous state should be no more than 30 cm. If all the same, something did not work out. Contact your coach.
Why pay attention to the proper wearing of kimono and the right tied belt.
By how dressed in kimono, how tied the belt can determine how much an athlete is engaged in judo and what kind of sports experience he has. The appearance of the novice is very different from the appearance of an experienced athlete. The belt in judo get for the big work and for victories in competitions. The older the belt, the harder it is to get it, the higher it is appreciated among athletes. Zyudoist belt is the rank of differences. The more judoist is engaged in the thoroughly he picks up kimono and draws to his appearance. If in the first years of training kimono can hang a bag, then there is no such experience with experience and years of workouts.
Mistake. The belt is not correct.
The article was created on the basis of training books on judo from Japan. View and buy other books on judo here ...
Training films Revealing topics: Stand, grippers, movement.
In this film you will find answers to such questions:
- How to take a grip?
- Which part of kimono take the capture?
- How to put foot feet?
- How to deploy a housing (torso)?
- How to dial a distance between the fighters?
- What a leg is supported, and what a crazy?
- How to move If you have an active opponent's attack or how to move if you are drawn?
- How to move if you are rotating in a circle?
- How to study bending the case of your students?
- Why capture, rack, distance, position of the housing depend on each other.
Methodical film. Training Children Takery Judo Based on the Capture Technology. After seeing the film, you will understand how to teach children to the captures and tricks judo. The film shows the training of children to dynamically eliminate equilibrium, and various preparatory actions are offered in captures.
The author explains in detail what seizure is more convenient for children from 4 years. The film offers a mass learning system for children with detailed explanations. You will find answers to such questions how to wean children bend in the seizure, how to teach children not to confuse the supporting leg with the throttop. Why capture, rack, distance, position of the housing depend on each other. The film is intended to all coaches working with children, as well as athletes and parents. This manual can be used in sports schools, clubs and sections of developing judo.
Learning to tie a belt for judogi
Judogs consist of a jacket, pants and belts. According to the rules, a competitive suit for judo is two colors: white and blue. For workouts use equipment of any color. The color of the belt determines the level of training athlete. To grow in wrestling skills, receiving a new color, it needs to be learned correctly. This skill is one of the most important in judo.
Types of belts in judo
Total belts 16: 6 color (KW) and 10 black (DAN). Newbie put on white. To obtain it, you have to learn how to tie it and correctly add judgi. Upon completion of the first year of training, the qualifications of a novice can be increased to yellow, then orange, green, brown and finally black.
Obtaining a black belt, subject to participation in the competition, gives judoist the ability to protect the title of candidate in the masters of sports and the master of sports.
Testing instructions for belt
- We take the belt in a comfortable hand and start tying it from the middle.
- Wrap the belt around the waist twice and align the ends.
- The outer end should pick up both of the resulting layer, then the end is displayed upstairs.
- We make a knot around the opposite, stretch the first through the resulting loop.
- Tightly tighten the node in the horizontal plane.
That's all, ready!
Detailed video instructions: "How to tie a belt to kimono for judo and jiu-jitsu"
If the length of the belt is chosen correctly, its knit ends are above the knees or the lower edge of the kimono. In addition, they must be equal to each other in length, this equality symbolizes the harmony of the spirit and body of a fighter. After all, judo is not just sports martial arts, this is also a whole life philosophy with its rules and principles.
Often there are details or minor elements that become the starting point on the path of development and self-improvement of the person and its skills. Such part of a composite integer in the eastern martial arts is considered to be the ability to type the belt on kimono. This item is present in the training suits of karate , sambists, as well as judoists.
History of the occurrence of judo
The art of the struggle was created in Japan at the end of the XIX century. It was elements and techniques of the best schools of Giu-Jitsu (Tenzin Sinj Ru and Quito Ru). Developed the technique of modern martial arts Japanese master of Oriental Martial Arts Djigoro Kano. Thus, the "judo" actually became synonymous with Giu-Jitsu. But the main difference in the directions was the humanistic ideology of judo and the path of permanent self-improvement.
Having passed its formation, development and hard competition with various schools with Dzu-Dztsu (so before Jiu-Jitsu), at the beginning of the 20th century, judo is officially recognized and gradually introduced into the system of mandatory preparation for police officers, physical training of high school students, universities and army cadets . The direction becomes a softer sports type of Jiu-Jitsu, deprived of the most hidden action.
In 1964, Judo includes the Olympic Games Program.
Equipment and equipment for classes
Training in most types of oriental martial arts is carried out on tatami (in the translation from Japanese means "consistent"). Did not exception and judo . Typically, these mats woven from the cane and piled up rice straw, covers the floors of traditional Japanese houses. In Russia and around the world they are used to occupy judo, aikido, struggle and jiu-jitsu. And for production, polyvinyl chloride fabrics with the effect of rice straw, soft and elastic fillers of various types are used.
Japan is a country of rigid etiquettes and rules. In it, not only traditional mats must be connected in a certain way, but also all other attributes, including the judoist clothing, having many elements and differences. The main equipment for judo classes is considered kimono or judge athlete.
Judoga is one of the types of training suit (Caeco-Gi or Du-g) intended for use during competitions and / or training for them. Invented, he was a Master of Jighboro Kano at the end of the XIX - early XX century and since then practically did not change. Sleeps were slightly elongated jacket sleeves (Uvagi) and pants (Dzubon or Sitabaki), which began to reach wrists and ankles. In 1905, such a form for the occupation of judo was approved by the Boutoukay Commission, give Nippon and since then only slightly changed the cut, the composition of the material and color.
An integral part of judoga is the belt (OBI), which not only firmly fade the "comes" of respect for the figure, but also carries information about the status and sports achievements of its owner. One of the main beginner skills, which is assigned white Obi, is the ability to put a judogue and correctly tying Ob. And only when the newcomer will be waiting all this It will be allowed for training and performing throws.
In total, the judo has sixteen belts: six color (KU) and ten black (Dan). After the year of training, the student gets the opportunity to pass the qualifying exam for obtaining a yellow belt. Then another year - yellow (then orange, green, brown and black). Being the owner of the dark belt and at the same time successfully speaking at competitions, the athlete can be awarded the title of Master of Sports (MS) or a candidate for the master of sports (CMC).
Methods of tying Ob.
There are several ways to tying Ob. Consider some of them. To apply the first method, it is enough to adhere to the following order of action:
- Take the middle of Ob and attach it to the stomach. The ends of the belt need to wrap around the waist so that after one turn of his strip lay on his stomach and back, and the ends could be kept in their hands on the sides.
- Divide the "left" end of the belt down, freeing it. From above, the "right" end of the Obi to skip from below under one turn and its "left" end so that an uncomfortable loop formed.
- The "left" bottom end of Obi is released to contact with the end of the loop, and the "right" to turn it on top inside the obtained hole (it should lie in parallel to the "left", which inside the loop has already taken the position right).
- Then the end, which is in the extreme left side, is back to the loop formed from above the "right" end, tightening this design. And the node must have a kind of tongue, but tightened on the side.
Ob has a lot of strong knots and methods to create. You can tie a belt for judo in a different way. To do this, follow the following procedure:
- Stretch the belt in the middle, just above the level of the navel across the abdomen.
- Wrap both ends around the back. Pull them in front of yourself and align.
- Move both ends of the belt, as if it began to tie a regular knot, skip one of its ends between the belt and the jacket.
- Stretching through a loop that was formed, the upper end of the belt (it should be thrown in the loop) and tighten it at most, while doing the knot itself is flatter.
Read more with explanations both ways are shown on video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wagaxtsfk4c).
In eastern martial arts, it became possible to use a belt of 4-6 cm wide and a length of 2.2 to 3.2 m. Such a magnitude is quite enough to wrap the belt around the waist of a teenager or adult twice so that after tieting the node on OBI on both sides There were 4-30 centimeters to hang out the ends.
The symbolism of the belt for kimono is enclosed even in its ends: so, the left end is the symbol of the spirit, and the right - physical force of a separate personality . Tied at the level of Hara Ob is a symbol of harmony, integrity, circle and internal force. It is recommended to monitor that both ends of the kimono belt in the knotted state were equal, as it symbolizes the harmony of the spirit and body of the student in the complex culture and philosophy of Being according to the rules and judo laws.
By itself, the choice of form for fighting sports is a difficult task, but the questions causes it to properly wear. For example - how to correct the belt on kimono? Just wrap around the waist and tie a regular knot - not an option, it will be uncomfortable. We will tell which kimono are used for two popular types of struggle - karate and judo, and how to tie a belt on each of them.
What is the difference between karate from judo?
Most believe that these are absolutely similar types of fighting, but most of the property is wrong.
- Judo focuses on the use of suffocating seizures, pain, throws and acrobatic transitions from the rack in the shock position.
- Karate, on the contrary, focuses on the development of shock technology, strengthening bundles and bones of the legs and forearm, since they are the most damage to the opponent in battle.
- But there is, of course, the fact that they are united by: both types of sports came out of Japan, do not welcome the development of physical strength by increasing the muscles in the gym and require severe observance of discipline. And also - it is very important to know how to tie the belt on kimono for karate and judo - one mistake, and he will prevent you with training or, which is even worse, can cause defeat in battle.
By the way, the clothes are different for these sports - and, quite essentially. Let's talk about her features and differences - it is from them that depends on how to tie a belt for kimono for judo.
Kimono brands: choose the best
You should choose correctly not only judogi, but also the brand itself. Mizuno and Adidas can be called the most famous manufacturers. They differ in quality and cost of clothing. The first company specializes in the form for judo, developing it since 1968.
Fact: Mizuno has its own production: the shape of the fighters is entirely and fully created at the company's enterprises.
Adidas has a wider profile, but the global brand also holds a quality bar at height. Their equipment is somewhat cheaper than the Japanese company, so more popular among the mass buyer.
Finally, let's call the Green Hill brand. The cost of judogi of this brand is comparable to Adidas.
For example, here are such models you can purchase in sportswear stores:
- Standard Kimono Green Hill for Growth 170 cm - 2700 rubles.
- Similar goods from the Adidas brand - 4490 rubles.
- Kimono of the Japanese brand for similar growth - from 6500 rubles.
If we talk about kimono for karate, then the most popular is the adidas brand clothing.
How to tie a belt on kimono
Judo's clothing is highly density, has a soft gate and the length is significantly lower than the belt. It will take a strong belt that will be tightly tightened around the waist and keep a shirt when capturing. The figure below shows how to tie the belt to kimono for judo. Please note: for more strength and reliability, the second end of the belt winds the waist again.
Clothes for karate shorter and thinner, standard gate. It is not hot in the ring and it is much easier to move. Here's how to link the belt on kimono on karate so that the clothes were fixed firmly, and it was convenient for you to move in the ring.
In conclusion, we note that the difference is in the ways of coverage of the waist of the belt, the node itself does not change.
In the XIX century, the main techniques and methods of fighting in the judo were developed. Oddly enough, but over the past 200 years in this moss, little has changed. Definitely remained the previous requirements put forward to the appearance of athletes. Softening in this question did not happen, because Mysterious importance attachments . People believe that only those who mastered the skills of the proper wearing form can reach anywhere within this combat direction.
Features of the waist system in judo
Belt or Obi Along with a wrestling bathrobe is a mandatory element of judo equipment. In addition to the fixing kimono, the accessory function is endowed with some other properties. For example, serves as an identification mark:Allows you to determine the approximate level of an athlete
As a guidance acts Attribute color . Athletes as their formation and development pass the way from the white to the black belt. And the first step on this long road is the study of the theoretical and practical component of the tie of the belt.
The need to work out this issue is based on the "Code" of judoist. Fighters adhere to the norms and requirements developed by Japanese masters, and in the imminent, as you know, Success reaches the one who is unmistakably and masterfully owns a ceremonial.
Important! In Judo 6 color and 10 black belts. Black is the prerogative of masters, color are put on students.
Some of the "Code" postulates of judoists:
- The left end of the belt corresponds to the spiritual beginning of its owner, the right - physical;
- Judoist sports growth is possible only with the harmonious coexistence of the physical and spiritual principle, and therefore the left and right end should be the same length;
- Only those newcomers are allowed to training, which fully mastered the art of the tightness of the judge Ob.
Important! After a white belt, yellow is issued. They are awarded those who were diligently trained for 1 year and demonstrated in an indicative speech to own certain knowledge, skills.
Step-by-step instructions, how to tie a belt
Sequence of action in order:
- We take the belt, fold in half;
- Wrap around the body so that the ends are reached;
- We intersect the tips and bring them forward;
- put down the left side down, right over the left and thus cross the ends;
- Top of the edge of the belt, which turned out to be topped under the first slouching layer of the belt (the end is at the bottom, but pull out from the top);
- Tighten the resulting node;
- Previously, the tip is crossing up with the second (the extended end should lie on top);
- A hole formed when crossing the edge, we produce the end that lies from above (we draw from the bottom, pull out from above).
Now it remains only to tighten the edges of the belt, and you can proceed to intensive self-improvement and becoming a judoist. Or try according to the scheme:
Ways to tie a belt for judo
The above option is a student technique. It suits the athletes of the appropriate level, that is, for example, the child, and those who are just starting their sports path or simply did not rose to the step of the master. The following method of belt tying is recommended by the same level of dancing:
- We fold the accessory in half;
- We bind to the body in such a way that the ends are reached;
- In the center twist a part of the belt, we take them forward;
- Align the tips and cross them;
- from above should lie the edge, which after the turn has become left;
- Take the left end through the bottom zooming layer of the belt (we begin from the bottom, we take from above);
- The left end at this stage should be right and it should be done under the upper slope of the left layer of the belt;
- The once right end, which at this stage became left, to do through the upper sheltering right layer of Ob;
- Tighten, straighten.
Important! When performing a pre-penal step, you will have a loop. It does not need to be dissolved or tighten before proceeding to skipping the left end through the right layer of the attribute.
There is another technique recommended by masters. And from the previous version, it differs only in the penultimate step. The left edge of OBS will need to be skipped not through the upper upper slope, but to put in the loop formed after the right end has done under the slope of the left layer .
- Do not use in training or performances. Equipment designed for other sports. It is unacceptable even if the sport is close to judo, and the clothing used is very similar. Actually There is no fully identical forms . And Kimono Karateki, exactly as the belt to it, is straightened by the judo equipment. At least the thickness of the materials.
- It is also worth remembering that when skilled handling correctly selected Obi Free edges are equal to each other, and their length varies within 20-30 centimeters . If there is more or less left, it means that something went wrong at the stage of the choice of equipment, either in time the tying.
Subscribe to our social networks
Found a mistake? Highlight it and press Ctrl + Enter. We will fix everything!
The man who decided to go out on the tatami must certainly know how to tie a belt on kimono for judo.
With all the seeming simplicity of the process, this is actually real art.
Let's understand what secrets are here, and what needs to be done to master them.
And for the beginning we turn to the history of the occurrence of martial art judo.
This type of struggle arose in Japan at the end of the XIX century on the basis of the receptions of several schools Jiu-Jitsu.
Mattical art technique came up with Master of Oriental Martial Arts Djigoro Kano.
The main difference of judo from Jiu-Jitsu was the presence of humanistic began and the desire for the steady self-improvement of an athlete.
For a beginner with a white belt, the main task is to learn how to lay a wrestling bathrobe and correctly tie the belt.
Only after the assimilation of such a skill, a person is allowed to full training.
It is important to know: In Japan, the ancient rules, rituals and etiquette, including traditions associated with the judoic closure. The main clothes, a fighting suit is kimono, and its belt (called Ob) serves not only the accessory leading a suit in order, but also an informant of the status, sports achievements of the owner.
After a year of stubborn labor, the student admits to the exam for the next color belt - yellow. It is necessary to overcome the obstacles to getting a black belt.
How typify Ob.
There are several ways to tie a belt to kimono. We describe the most common of them and accessible to perception.
Method number 1.
- We take a belt for the middle and stretch it across the belly at the level of the waist.
- Wrap around the body so that after the turnover of the strip was on the back and stomach, and the ends were held on the sides.
- We assign the left end of the belt down, and on top of the right we skip the bottom so that it is not a tightened loop.
- The left lower end is released for contact with the end of the loop, and the right tip formed it on top inside the resulting hole (at the same time it lies in parallel to the left-handed position in the loop).
- Next, the tip in the extreme left side do the bottom up in the loop formed on top of the right end.
- Tighten the node having the shape of the knuckle, only tightened on the side.
It is interesting: In any struggle of Japanese origin a lot of symbolic. So the kimono belt contains the following meaning: the left end means the symbol of the Spirit, the right - symbolizes the physical development of the individual. In general, the tied OIS is a harmony, integrity and internal force. The main thing is not to lose sight of the fact that both ends of the tied belt are the same in length. It creates the harmony of the spirit and body of a fighter according to the laws of being and separate judo.
Method number 2.
The belt can be tied to another strong knot, so that it will not be easy to unleash during the fight, but simply upon its completion. Here is the procedure:
- Deploy the belt across the belly slightly above the navel.
- Wrap both ends around the body.
- Pull them forward and align in length.
- We cross the ends and knit the standard node, passing one of its ends between the belt and the jacket.
- We stretch through the formed loop the upper end of the belt.
- Tighten it tighten it.
- The node must turn out completely flat.
In the eastern martial arts, the provision was secured, according to which it is necessary to use a belt of 4-6 centimeters wide and a length of 2-3 meters. Such a length is quite enough to wrap twice the waist not only a teenager or young man, but also an adult man.
It is important that after tightening the node on the belt on both sides, the ends of 20-30 centimeters were swam. For visual perception, it is recommended to see the subject of the video topic: